Unit2: Descriptive Essay

Topic: My favorite drink and its healthy benefit! 🍵🍵
      Everyone has their own favorite drink. Some prefer juice, coffee, soda but for me I’d love to have green tea. Thus, for my green tea favorite menu is “Green milk tea”.  Green milk tea is a beverage that sweet, earthy, and rich (richer than your usual green tea), and it smell so good with the combination of milk and tea .Additionally, I always drink it in the morning as my breakfast after that I feel full easily. However, the reason that I choose this beverage it isn’t only because it is delicious, but it contain many benefits as well.

   Green milk tea is part of a drink that makes people healthy. Anyway, many people have overlooked about it. Some people even reject about positive impact of this drink, because they usually believe that it will cause some disease instead. In fact, tea prevents heart health and exerts anticancer effects if we drink it correctly. Also, milk is rich nutrients that contribute to growth and bone health. In addition, both milk and green tea helps in improving the metabolism, oxidizes fat and there by burns calories. As a result, they contribute towards achieving weight loss… . Not only that it also helped people feel better and fresh during the day. Therefore, after I have a cup of green milk tea I can feel better and better and I could finish the entire task smoothly.

   In short, Green milk tea is a healthy drink that people must love. Because, of its good taste. Beside of that people offer benefit from it either. I would recommend you to try this menu in in your day to help you with your mental health as well as physical health.





Comments

  1. I like green tea, too especially red milk tea.😋

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like green tea too, but my favourite drink that I like is chocolate 🍫😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unit4: Comparition-contrast essay

Unit5: Opinion essay