Unit4: Comparition-contrast essay

Topic: Being in different places changes people's personalities but not all of them.


  Have you ever noticed that your personality usually changes? For me, I always notice that.  Actually, most  people themselves or others see them differently almost every time. It is usually based on where they are and who is around them. However, every person normally changes their personality when they are in their house and in public.

     Normally, people prefer to show their real personality to their family at home. Because, while at home, they don't feel the risk of being fired for inappropriate office behaviour. Usually, They can do anything, even talk loudly, sleep, eat everywhere and other behaviours… . Hence, they don’t feel bad by complaining to other people. On the other hand, a house is their comfort zone and the place where they can rely on the most. It means that the house is  one of the best locations where they’re more comfortable by being themselves after a whole day outside. And It is easier for them to show their true colours.

    In contrast, when some people in public their personalities completely change. They seem like different people when they are in the workplace or in school or in other places. Because people tend to keep their real behaviour and show off other personalities. such as confidence,being professional and rarely too playful . Likewise, it also makes people look at them in an appropriate way every time. 

     Anyway, whether in public or at home they still have a similar personality. It is talkative. Hence,  for most people they’re outgoing and willing to communicate a lot with family or  others. That’s the reason that we could see in our daily life that everyone loves to talk to each other everywhere at home or outside.

     To sum up, our personalities always change based on place or who is around . But, normally people still have little similar personality no matter what. However, some personality change is alright but don’t change it into bad personalities that could have a negative impact on yourself or someone else.

Comments

  1. Yes, actually I'm using to be direct when I'm with my family because we can trust each other. And for about in the public, I'm using to be indirect to avoid conflict opinion, to be formal and save people face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normally, people have two sides of personality. It can be the formal and informal one which are like what you have mentioned. For informal, when they are at home with their family or close friends. For formal, they can be in the condition of working. Good sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Teacher. It is base on my experienced but now I don't think I am like that much because I love to being myself both at home and public. It's more convenient for me.

      Delete
  3. I noticed that, Lisa. I sometime change my personality in different places. The reason is that I want to keep up myself friendly with other😆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, It is good for us Just be nice to people.

      Delete
  4. A very interesting blog Lisa !! I'm in awe of how our personalities can change at anytime or should I say who we are with? 😅

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! It is really good topic! People more likely to be like that including me. How interesting!!

      Delete
    2. That's great you loved it Thank you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unit2: Descriptive Essay

Unit5: Opinion essay