Unit3:Narrative esssy

Topic: Experienced of growing flower

       

I’m sure that everyone loves flowers. So do I . I love to grow but not to water. Anyway, I am always searching on the internet about flowers. They are so beautiful. It inspired me to grow flowers by myself. So, one day my aunt and I went to a shop that sells many kinds of seeds. And I found many kinds of flowers that I want to grow. After that I found a small pack of rose seed and I bought it. So, It was a starting point that I was excited to grow it at my house.

  I was so happy to grow my first flower. Thus, after I got home I quickly read the instructions on the pack. First, I put the seeds into a cup of water and stored it for about 4-5 hours. Second, I chose a flower pot which already had a flower on. Then after 4 hours I dig small hole and put the rose seed in it. After that I have to wait about 2 weeks then the sprouts came out. I was so surprised because It is my first time growing flowers. But I see only about 5 small sprouts. I really try hard and look after it everyday. It has become bigger and bigger. Then one morning I woke up and went to see my flower but after I saw it my heart was broken. Because, someone in my house pulled it all out from the pot. But when I asked my grandma she said she was the one who did it because she thought It was grass. She also said sorry to me but I wasn't angry with her. It was my fault that I didn't tell her.

       In short, this experience of mine did not really succeed but I was happy that I could have done it. Anyway, next time I'll try it again until it is successful. Therefore, If you have experience of failure just don't give up, keep doing it until you make it better.

Comments

  1. Good experience of growing flowers, I appreciate your effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it look good. So, what is your favourite flowers that you really love and you still want to grow it ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose is my favorite flower, that was a wonderful experience Lisa. I'm sorry that someone pulled them away but good job in planting them 👏😊🌹

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unit2: Descriptive Essay

Unit4: Comparition-contrast essay

Unit5: Opinion essay